The South Muskoka Breakers Basketball Club (Breakers) is a not–for-profit Corporation that provides recreational and rep competitive basketball to South Muskoka (Bracebridge, Gravenhurst and the Township of Muskoka Lakes). Our programs provide opportunities for youth to learn citizenship, emphasize fair play, and foster and promote respect for all players, officials and parents.
To develop our youth into responsible citizens through sport.
The Breakers Basketball Club is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors.
Our Volunteer Board of Directors for the 2021 – 2022 Season:
- Brenda Rhodes: Executive Director
- Richard Onley: Director of Finance
- Jan Olsson: Technical Director
- Ali Olsson: Director of Media
- Kim Devison: Director of Uniforms and Clothing
- Jackie Weidelich: Director of Recreation
- Andrew Pegg: Director of Equipment
Our Administrative Assistant: Christina Hunter
Our Equipment Manager: Jim Punch
- Director of Events
- Director of Fundraising/Sponsorship