The South Muskoka Breakers Basketball Club (Breakers) is a not–for-profit Corporation that provides recreational and rep competitive basketball to South Muskoka (Bracebridge, Gravenhurst and the Township of Muskoka Lakes). Our programs provide opportunities for youth to learn citizenship, emphasize fair play, and foster and promote respect for all players, officials and parents.
To develop our youth into responsible citizens through sport.
The Breakers Basketball Club is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors.
Our Volunteer Board of Directors:
- Larry Archibald: Executive Director
- Richard Onley: Director of Finance
- Jan Olsson: Technical Director
- Paul Doiron: Recreational Director
- Vicky Hornick: Director of Equipment
- Sheila Love: Member at Large
Our Administrative Assistant: Christina Hunter
Our Equipment Manager: Jim Punch